For the past three years, Ryan and I have filed our taxes an entire year late. Well, I'm proud to say the cycle is breaking! I just filed my 2007 taxes TODAY!! Only about 6 weeks late, it's a miracle!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by sanpinney at 4:14 PM
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I've been tagged! So, here's how the game goes:The rules are:
- 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- What I was doing 10 years ago: Getting married!!
- Five things on my To Do List today: 1. Laundry 2. Dishes 3. Make Dinner 4. RJ's baseball game 5. Young Women's Activity
- Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off debt, buy a new car, go on a huge vacation with the whole family, go on a wonderful vacation with just me & Ryan, go on another vacation of the GGG variety! (girls trip, if you don't know what I'm talking about), new furniture for my new house, finish my 1-year food storage in one shopping trip!, buy Ryan an airplane, get pedicures every week for the rest of my life, do something special for my mom & siblings, maybe another vacation?, serious shopping, lots of clothes and shoes!! I could go on and on.
- Three of my bad habits: Losing my patience, forgetting important dates, homework assignments, to-do lists, etc., procrastination
- Five places I’ve lived: Quartz Hill, CA, Rexburg, ID, Provo,/Orem, UT, Salt Lake City, UT, Citrus Heights, CA
- Five jobs I’ve had: Burger King, Secretary, Data Entryer, Payroll, Events Center Ticket Office
- I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!): Jenny Titus Courtney McComber Shelby Pinney Ashley Pinney Theresa Beals and anyone else who feels the urge to join in...Don't feel any pressure :)
Posted by sanpinney at 2:04 PM
Posted by sanpinney at 1:28 PM
Monday, May 26, 2008
Posted by sanpinney at 1:13 PM
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Posted by sanpinney at 10:53 AM
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Posted by sanpinney at 1:35 PM
Posted by sanpinney at 1:25 PM
After last year's silliness, we thought Braden would opt out of T-ball this year. But no, he insisted he wanted to play. And now the same antics continue, digging in the dirt, looking for bugs, laying on the ground, walking instead of running, anything but real baseball. Dad has taken to standing on the field with him in hopes of keeping him at least facing the right direction and protecting him from any baseballs that come too near.
Posted by sanpinney at 1:15 PM
In our family, we have an ongoing joke where we tease each other about whose baby is more advanced. Well, here is proof that I win, my baby is 5 weeks old and is rolling over! Truthfully, it makes me more sad than exultant, I really want him to stay little.
Posted by sanpinney at 1:07 PM
Friday, May 9, 2008
Posted by sanpinney at 2:17 PM
Posted by sanpinney at 2:07 PM
Posted by sanpinney at 2:01 PM
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Conner's 1st real bath and not of the sponge variety, took place on the kitchen counter, where he stared at his reflection in the window most of the time. It went pleasantly enough, until the removal from said tub, then things went quickly unpleasant to traumatic in a matter of minutes.
Posted by sanpinney at 1:03 PM
Monday, May 5, 2008
Posted by sanpinney at 1:10 PM