Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Pack Meeting

So, my new calling is den leader of the Bear cub scouts. I recently had my first pack meeting where I got to sport my hot yellow scout shirt. At first I contemplated various ways in which I could make said shirt a little more attractive. However, Ryan said it was unacceptable because it's a "uniform" and must be worn accordingly. Whatever. So, as you can see, I decided to throw fashion to the wind and embraced my frumpiness. The same night, RJ earned his wolf badge and some arrow points, and Braden, feeling a little left out in the scouting department, made numbers out of paper and glued them to his shirt so he could be a cub scout too.

2 comments:

Robert said...

haha I'm afraid Ryan is right... further your hair is out of regs lol!
Did RJ ever get the video I sent?

HMichaelsen said...

Love the Scout shirt, Sandi!