Monday, May 30, 2011

My Popcorn Party Secret

For the past 4 or 5 months I have been exercising every single day, except Sunday. I'm tired and I hate it. The first 3 months I got up at 6 every morning so I could get it over with and have time for other things. But I hate it. I'm so tired and therefore, grumpy. So I've stopped getting up early. I still exercise every single day, except Sunday, but now I do it at 10am or sometimes not until after lunch, if I want to wait for Conner to go down for a nap. But usually I give him a bowl of popcorn and a Disney movie and his own little TV, and ignore him for an hour. Don't judge me! It's healthy popcorn! The downside: every time the TV comes on now he wants to know where is the popcorn?!

6 comments:

OLIVIA said...

You're too funny! I just finished my workout and yes, the kiddies are watching morning cartoons! I can't let them see this or they'll want popcorn too! We'll have some later...

Ashley said...

You are inspiring!! I'm so impressed that you work out everyday. And I'm with Connor, I too would not mind having popcorn every time the TV comes on. :)

Theresa Beals said...

I have started excercising almost every day and my kids just sit and watch me! I hate it too! Sometimes I get up early if we have to go somewhere early, but mostly I don't.

sanpinney said...

That's funny Theresa. Conner won't watch me, he gets very angry and tells me to stop it! I have to give him a distraction.

Robert said...

sometimes i feel like excercising, i just lay day until the feeling passes

Cadle Clan said...

That's awesome! Oh, and don't feel bad about ignoring your children to exercise...I do it all the time :) haha