Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25

Remember how I was the lucky one who got the last pumpkin pie at Costco and saved Thanksgiving?? Well, I showed up at my in-laws and realized that I had left it in my refrigerator! Luckily my brother-in-law lives down the street, so he went to my house and retrieved it, thus saving Thanksgiving once again! On Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for family. We have so many and everyone is wonderful. I am also thankful for my mother-in-law, who made dinner this year. This was a weird year for me, I didn't even think about Thanksgiving dinner until the night before, we've just had so much going on. So thank you Nancy, for welcoming us in and planning the whole meal by yourself! I am also so thankful for where I live. I have a great neighborhood, great school, great friends.

0 comments: